30 Years of Capcom ~ 1984-2013
A new picture a day throughout December to celebrate Capcom’s 30th anniversary!
1985: Makaimura - 魔界村
AKA: Ghosts ‘n Goblins
Apparently it’s Cyber Monday of Luigi ⊟
That’s according to a press release Nintendo sent out for the limited edition Mario & Luigi: Dream Team 3DS XL bundle, which comes out today ($199.99, though Best Buy has it for $20 cheaper, and Walmart is selling it with two free 3DS games). Images above are via Favocado.
I am told that “Cyber Monday of Luigi” is not what I think it is, so instead of sharing the gigs of salacious Luigi pics I’ve saved over the years, I’ll just list the notable online sales we’re seeing for games today:
- Nintendo 3DS XL Red (Overstock) - $139.99
- 3DS XL Red or Blue with StarFox 64 3D (Toys R Us) - $169.99
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star (Walmart) - $9.99
- Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate (3DS and PS Vita) - $24.99
- Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition (Wii U) - $8.50
- PS Vita Walking Dead system bundle (includes Sly Cooper, Retro City Rampage, and Uncharted) - $179.99
- PS Vita 16GB memory card - $19.99
- Killzone: Mercenary - $19.99
- Persona 4 Golden - $19.99
- Dragon’s Crown - $29.99
- Tearaway - $29.99
- LittleBigPlanet, Unit 13, Resistance: Burning Skies, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, and Gravity Rush - $9.99 each
- Kingdom Hearts 1.5HD Remix (PlayStation 3) - $19.99
Instead of putting up a bunch of sales posts, I’ll try to add new deals to this one. You can also follow us on Twitter for updates on new discounts, or if you want to send us dirty Cyber Monday of Luigi tweets.
life - Golden Axe Warrior (Sega - Master System - 1990)
Well, you might be excited to hear that they’re now available as a sticker set over on the fantabulously official PixelBlock store or even as individual 3 Inch stickers (just in case you happen to have a particular personal favourite in mind).
Undercover Cops again! This time it’s the rather striking enemy character Fox. I love this chick’s design, and she’s got a real funky fighting style too. I tried to come up with poses that reflect her style and movement in the game.
Normally I might get lazy and just do a recolour for the alternate version, but between the thong, underboob and six-pack I just couldn’t settle on a single pose I was happy with. So there you go, a second drawing of Fox courtesy of my pervy, indecisive ass :P
You’d think he’d be good, but he’s RUBBISH. Look at that score!